Styling Hair Regularly?
If you have hair growth, very regularly make sure you use the heat protection spray before you put the blow dryer or curling iron. Also, make sure that you have a diet that is really good in all the nutrients mentioned earlier.
Avoid combing your hair when it is still wet because wet hair is prone to breakage.
Five Superfoods to make your Hair Grow Thicker and Stronger Naturally:
Hair is the crowning glory for all of us but it becomes a huge cause of worry when we have hair thinning and hair fall. Hair thinning and hair fall which we used to see in our parents in our mid-thirties or the early forties, have now started appearing in our generation at early twenties and has become a huge cause of worry noticed among the young generation but also their parents.
. This is because of excessive stress and excessive competition from an early age in life.
. Due to intake of excessive junk food.
. Due to excessive dieting. When you diet a lot and when there is the intake of absolutely no fat in your body then it can cause decreased absorption of fat-soluble vitamins like vitamin A, B, E, and K and hence leading to lack of these vitamins and a cause of hair fall. So diet plays a very crucial role in providing basic nutrition to your hair and making them grow thicker and stronger naturally.
What are the 5 Superfoods for Thicker and Stronger Hair?
- Eggs are one of the most important sources of nutrition for hair growth. They are very rich in proteins and biotin(vitamin B7 / H). Proteins are present in the form of keratin and protein also helps in further growth and making your hair stronger.
- Rich sources of protein are Milk, Yogurt, Tofu, Soya, Cheese, and Daal.
- Rich sources of biotin are dairy products, nuts, and seeds, Avocado, Cauliflower, and Mushrooms.
2. Spinach or other Dark Green Leafy Vegetables
They are not just a source of vitamin A and vitamin C but they are also a very important source of iron. Iron helps in the formation of hemoglobin.
Hemoglobin when is not present in adequate quantity in your blood then the amount of oxygen supply to your hair reduces and hence older your hair growth hence iron is important for the supply of the adequate amount of oxygen for adequate hair growth.
Other rich sources of iron are beans, Soya beans, Daal, Pumpkin seeds, Flaxseed and Nuts, and also Broccoli and Cabbage.
3. Food Rich in Vitamins B12 and Vitamin D
Vitamin B12 deficiency is extremely common especially in vegetarians because most of the sources of vitamin B12 is found in nonvegetarian hence it leads to deficiency in vegetarians and causes hair fall.
Now the various rich sources of vitamin B12 are usually Meat, Salmon, Fortified cereals, Milk and Dairy products, and Eggs which are rich sources of vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 helps in the formation of new cells and helps in hair growth and hence it is important to have a supplement of B12 if you have its deficiency.
4. Food rich in Vitamin A, C, and E
- Vitamin A helps in the production of sebum, which helps nourish your hair and keeps your scalp healthy.
- Foods rich in vitamin A include sweet potatoes, Carrots, and Pumpkin.
- Vitamin C and Vitamin E on the other hand they are powerful and oxidants that help in the prevention of free radical damage by harmful UV rays and pollutants.
- Foods rich in vitamin C are Strawberries, Lemon and Guava.
- And foods rich in vitamin E are Almonds, Spinach and Avocados.
5. The Fifth Superfood is Zinc
Various studies have said that zinc deficiency has a role to play in a condition called alopecia areata when you can have bald patches of hair loss on your beard or your scalp and telogen effluvium, this is a condition in which a patient experiences excessive hair fall post pregnancy, post any stressful situation, post-surgery or an accident.
If you want to avoid any of the conditions or if you want to avoid excessive hair fall post any of these conditions then you must have food rich in zinc. Foods rich in zinc are Meat, Shellfish, Daal and Beans, Pumpkin and Sesame Seeds, Peanuts, Cashews, and Almond.
Homecare Tips to make your Hair Healthier and Stronger Naturally:
For generations we have been told by our grandmother that apply oil to your scalp to make your hair grow stronger. But any tips are never wrong, definitely the application of oil and massaging your scalp makes your hair grow stronger, but it’s not necessary to apply oil and massage your scalp to make your hair stronger.
You can even replace it with hair growth solutions. Apply hair growing solution on your scalp and with the pulp of your fingers just massage your scalp for 5 minutes every night before you go to sleep.
If you massage your scalp for 5 minutes every day and night, you will definitely see that your hair has become stronger and thicker within a month.